January 31, 2012

Be bold

We knew that the language barrier would bring changes and challenges for me in many ways. However, there is one change I hadn’t anticipated but welcome joyfully. Due to my current inability to communicate Attila has stepped forward while I take a quieter, more supportive role. One prayer I have consistently brought before the Lord is for Attila to become a strong spiritual leader. Although I believed that God would bring this prayer to fruition (Matt 7:7-8; John 14:14) I can tell you that there have been many times of great frustration. I wanted it to happen now.....on my timing. Can you tell there is a theme of God teaching me patience and trust? So here we are in Hungary and without any effort on my part Attila has been brought forward. Thank you Father!! 
Attila with his reminder to BE BOLD! 
“My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,” says the LORD. “And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine. (Isaiah 55:8)

Before we left for Hungary our church sent us off with a blessing. At that time Attila felt the power of God around him. He has the heart of a lion for the Lord and is using everyday opportunities to bring glory to God. It has been really thrilling to watch him visiting with friends and family and turning the conversation to the Lord every chance he gets.  

I would love to encourage you that it is the Lord's desire to answer your prayers if they are in alignment with who He is and His will. 
Here's a promise you can count on.
"If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it." (John 14:14) 


** Please know that the Lord's promises only apply to your life if you have surrendered to Christ. If you have not done so you are living in a very dangerous state. God loves you so much that He gave His only son for you..."For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16). It doesn't matter what you have done in the past, God is waiting for you to turn to Him. Call on the name of Jesus and be saved!




Lord, listen to their threats! We are your servants. So make us brave enough to speak your message. (Acts 4:29)

No comments:

Post a Comment